A motorcyclist from Moxee dies in a crash near Selah yesterday.
The Washington State Patrol says 49 year old Dwaine Upson was Eastbound on North Wenas Road when he failed to negotiate a curve, left the roadway and was ejected.
He was taken to Yakima Regional Hospital where he later died.
It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were involved.
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter