A motorcyclist from Moxee dies in a crash near Selah yesterday.
The Washington State Patrol says 49 year old Dwaine Upson was Eastbound on North Wenas Road when he failed to negotiate a curve, left the roadway and was ejected.
He was taken to Yakima Regional Hospital where he later died.
It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were involved.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement