Two Deputy US Marshalls assist in the arrest of a man wanted on 9 felony warrants.
The Marshalls first made contact with 22 year old Sharte Kimble near the Quality Inn on Quinault Avenue in Kennewick.
He fled in his vehicle, and police later caught up with him near the Benton County Justice Center. He ditched his car, and the chase continued on foot, eventually ending when he was apprehended near the TJ Maxx store in the area.
A seach of his car found drugs and a gun.
During the investigation, officers developed information that Kimble was possibly trafficking females out of the Quality Inn. With the assistance of the Quality Inn staff, officer contacted 18 year old Sydney Quinn from Yakima and arrested her for prostituion. They also arrested Ricky Steven Voth from Walla Walla for patronizing a prostitute and 2nd Degree False Reporting.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park