Two Deputy US Marshalls assist in the arrest of a man wanted on 9 felony warrants.
The Marshalls first made contact with 22 year old Sharte Kimble near the Quality Inn on Quinault Avenue in Kennewick.
He fled in his vehicle, and police later caught up with him near the Benton County Justice Center. He ditched his car, and the chase continued on foot, eventually ending when he was apprehended near the TJ Maxx store in the area.
A seach of his car found drugs and a gun.
During the investigation, officers developed information that Kimble was possibly trafficking females out of the Quality Inn. With the assistance of the Quality Inn staff, officer contacted 18 year old Sydney Quinn from Yakima and arrested her for prostituion. They also arrested Ricky Steven Voth from Walla Walla for patronizing a prostitute and 2nd Degree False Reporting.
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?