A multiple vehicle pileup on I-82 Tuesday afternoon had traffic backed up for miles near the Coffin Road exit.
This included five semi-trucks, 10 cars and even a patrol vehicle.
Truck driver Joe Stanza saw it all go down and was almost a part of the pileup himself.
"The semi right there in front of me barely made it around on my right side I was looking in my mirror and I thought he was just going to slam into the back of me, but I'm glad he chose the shoulder," said Stanza in a video he sent to KAPP-KVEW.
Stanza said he was going 30 miles per hour with chains, but that other trucks were not going slow enough.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds