Local law enforcement helps capture a murder suspect wanted out of Federal Way:
The Kennewick and Richland Police Departments, and the Benton County Sheriff's Office assisted the Tri-City Regional SWAT team, US Marshals & Federal Way PD in the apprehension of BERNARD BELLEROUCHE-27 of Federal Way reference a Murder 1st Degree and Department of Corrections Warrant.
BELLEROUCHE surrendered without incident, minutes after the SWAT team arrived and surrounded the duplex.
BELLEROUCHE is considered a person of interest in the homicide/shooting that occurred in Federal Way on May 13, 2014 and the Assault with a Firearm that occurred in Des Moines, WA on May 12, 2014.
Several other subjects that were in the 3606 W. 7th Ave # A address were also detained and are being interviewed.
BELLEROUCHE will be booked into Benton County Jail. The details of the Federal Way homicide is outlined below which is a copy of the press release that Federal Way Police Department just released.
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance