The suspect wanted in last week's homicide outside of Hermiston is now in custody.
Umatilla County Sheriff Terry Rowan confirms that Timothy Kelly was captured earlier today in The Dalles.
County District Attorney Dan Primus filed a murder charge Friday against Kelly in the shooting death of Daniel Dechand last Tuesday.
Kelly allegedly shot Dechand in a car on Sunshine Lane outside of Hermiston last Tuesday afternoon.
Dechand later died at Good Shepherd Medical Center in Hermiston.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park