Robert McCorkindale is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 22-year-old Preston Yahne.
Several investigators from the Yakima County Sheriff's Office and the Benton County Sheriff's Office take the stand today to discuss events that took place around the arrests of McCorkindale and his girlfriend 19-year-old Laura Bancroft, who was reportedly with him when Yahne was killed.
According to court documents, McCorkindale admitted to investigators that he stabbed Yahne, ran over him with a car, then set the car on fire.
McCorkindale's trial date is set for May 27th.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown