Robert McCorkindale is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 22-year-old Preston Yahne.
Several investigators from the Yakima County Sheriff's Office and the Benton County Sheriff's Office take the stand today to discuss events that took place around the arrests of McCorkindale and his girlfriend 19-year-old Laura Bancroft, who was reportedly with him when Yahne was killed.
According to court documents, McCorkindale admitted to investigators that he stabbed Yahne, ran over him with a car, then set the car on fire.
McCorkindale's trial date is set for May 27th.
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture