In a pre-trial hearing for John Young, the state amended the 1st degree murder charge he's facing, adding firearm enhancement.
Young is the second suspect in the July 4th shooting of Joshua Snapp near Horn Rapids in Richland.
The court decided to defer a definite decision on a March 10th court date because of other upcoming trials.
The court is also deciding how or if it will allow use of Young's interview directly following the murder of Snapp because he was interviewed originally as a witness, without his Miranda rights read to him, and later considered a suspect.
He will be back in court February 28th.
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look
- Trial of 2 Spokane psychologists over CIA torture pushed to Sept.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody