A former murder suspect pleads guilty to lesser charges this morning in Yakima County Court.
Anthony Snyder pleaded guilty to first degree manslaughter with a firearm enhancement in the shooting death of fellow gang member, Robert Licea.
Licea was shot in the abdomen in Sunnyside last August, he died from that wound.
Snyder was initially facing murder charges -- he will be sentenced at a later date.
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River