A former murder suspect pleads guilty to lesser charges this morning in Yakima County Court.
Anthony Snyder pleaded guilty to first degree manslaughter with a firearm enhancement in the shooting death of fellow gang member, Robert Licea.
Licea was shot in the abdomen in Sunnyside last August, he died from that wound.
Snyder was initially facing murder charges -- he will be sentenced at a later date.
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations