A former murder suspect pleads guilty to lesser charges this morning in Yakima County Court.
Anthony Snyder pleaded guilty to first degree manslaughter with a firearm enhancement in the shooting death of fellow gang member, Robert Licea.
Licea was shot in the abdomen in Sunnyside last August, he died from that wound.
Snyder was initially facing murder charges -- he will be sentenced at a later date.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself