A former murder suspect pleads guilty to lesser charges this morning in Yakima County Court.
Anthony Snyder pleaded guilty to first degree manslaughter with a firearm enhancement in the shooting death of fellow gang member, Robert Licea.
Licea was shot in the abdomen in Sunnyside last August, he died from that wound.
Snyder was initially facing murder charges -- he will be sentenced at a later date.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services