The trial for a murder suspect is moved to September 29th.
Robert McCorkindale is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 22-year-old Preston Yahne.
According to court documents, McCorkindale admitted to investigators that he stabbed Yahne, ran over him with a car, then set the car on fire.
Mccorkindale will be back in court for pre-trial on September 18th.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities