The murder trial of George West Craigen has been pushed back to allow his defense team more time to prepare.
At today's pre-trial hearing, he was appointed new co-counsel.
Craigen is accused of killing his neighbor, Rob Carter, in Milton-Freewater, back in 2011.
His new trial date has been set for September 15th.
- Trump has done a big flip-flop on Wall Street
- Prosser school district works to amend social media policy
- China launches first homegrown aircraft carrier
- Dash cam footage from DUI arrest of Yakima City Councilwoman Carmen Mendez
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities