The Naches-Tieton road is officially reopened.
For the past year, road crews have been busy eliminating two hairpin turns and adding a truck lane on the road which connects the Naches Valley to the Tieton area.
Over the years, the windy road has seen its share of accidents -- some fatal. However, after the removed of thousands of cubic yards of dirt, the road is now wider.
The project cost more than 6-point-1 million dollars.
- New cannabis shop sparks concern in West Richland community
- Benton County deputies seize $1.6 million of marijuana
- 1 dead after semi vs. train collision near I-82
- Patients react to Walla Walla General Hospital closure announcement
- Landscaping product business burglarized by two masked men
- Yakima council will revisit public safety ordinance