Red or white, sweet or dry, it's National Drink Wine Day.
Organizers said today is all about spreading love and celebrating the health benefits of wine.
Out of towners visiting the Tri-Cities said they feel lucky to enjoy this day in wine country.
"We learned a lot today and were really enjoying ourselves," said Debbie Bloedow.
"This is my first time wine tasting and I came out with my friends to check out the wineries here and I'm really enjoying my time," said Randall Rauk.
Past studies have indicated moderate amounts of wine could be good for heart health.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds