Red or white, sweet or dry, it's National Drink Wine Day.
Organizers said today is all about spreading love and celebrating the health benefits of wine.
Out of towners visiting the Tri-Cities said they feel lucky to enjoy this day in wine country.
"We learned a lot today and were really enjoying ourselves," said Debbie Bloedow.
"This is my first time wine tasting and I came out with my friends to check out the wineries here and I'm really enjoying my time," said Randall Rauk.
Past studies have indicated moderate amounts of wine could be good for heart health.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war