Red or white, sweet or dry, it's National Drink Wine Day.
Organizers said today is all about spreading love and celebrating the health benefits of wine.
Out of towners visiting the Tri-Cities said they feel lucky to enjoy this day in wine country.
"We learned a lot today and were really enjoying ourselves," said Debbie Bloedow.
"This is my first time wine tasting and I came out with my friends to check out the wineries here and I'm really enjoying my time," said Randall Rauk.
Past studies have indicated moderate amounts of wine could be good for heart health.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees