Red or white, sweet or dry, it's National Drink Wine Day.
Organizers said today is all about spreading love and celebrating the health benefits of wine.
Out of towners visiting the Tri-Cities said they feel lucky to enjoy this day in wine country.
"We learned a lot today and were really enjoying ourselves," said Debbie Bloedow.
"This is my first time wine tasting and I came out with my friends to check out the wineries here and I'm really enjoying my time," said Randall Rauk.
Past studies have indicated moderate amounts of wine could be good for heart health.
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool