Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers is upset over the Obama administration's failure to veto the United Nations resolution that condemned Israeli settlement construction.
In a statement she said, "The Obama Administration’s failure to veto last week’s United Nation’s vote censuring Israel is a low point in the sixty-eight year history of diplomatic relations between the United States and Israel."
"Fortunately, a new administration and bipartisan Congress will begin to rebuild trust and cooperation with Israel, and begin anew on the road to a just and lasting peace in the Middle East,” McMorris Rodgers said.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29