Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers is upset over the Obama administration's failure to veto the United Nations resolution that condemned Israeli settlement construction.
In a statement she said, "The Obama Administration’s failure to veto last week’s United Nation’s vote censuring Israel is a low point in the sixty-eight year history of diplomatic relations between the United States and Israel."
"Fortunately, a new administration and bipartisan Congress will begin to rebuild trust and cooperation with Israel, and begin anew on the road to a just and lasting peace in the Middle East,” McMorris Rodgers said.
- Bill to help sick nuclear site employees dies in Senate
- Woman rips off gas pump nozzle, eats Taco Bell, goes to jail
- Man steals 2 Mac Books from Kennewick Best Buy
- Prosser librarian on paid administrative leave speaks out at local town hall
- Can China pick up US slack on climate change?
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy