Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers is upset over the Obama administration's failure to veto the United Nations resolution that condemned Israeli settlement construction.
In a statement she said, "The Obama Administration’s failure to veto last week’s United Nation’s vote censuring Israel is a low point in the sixty-eight year history of diplomatic relations between the United States and Israel."
"Fortunately, a new administration and bipartisan Congress will begin to rebuild trust and cooperation with Israel, and begin anew on the road to a just and lasting peace in the Middle East,” McMorris Rodgers said.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land