House Speaker Paul Ryan on Tuesday invited President Donald Trump to deliver an address to a joint session of Congress on February 28. "We look forward to welcoming the president to the Capitol ... next month," Ryan announced during a weekly Republican congressional leadership news conference.
The-CNN-Wire™ & © 2017 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement