House Speaker Paul Ryan on Tuesday invited President Donald Trump to deliver an address to a joint session of Congress on February 28. "We look forward to welcoming the president to the Capitol ... next month," Ryan announced during a weekly Republican congressional leadership news conference.
The-CNN-Wire™ & © 2017 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29