House Speaker Paul Ryan on Tuesday invited President Donald Trump to deliver an address to a joint session of Congress on February 28. "We look forward to welcoming the president to the Capitol ... next month," Ryan announced during a weekly Republican congressional leadership news conference.
The-CNN-Wire™ & © 2017 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown