Today is a special day for math lovers and it only comes around once a year, it's National Pi Day.
WSU Tri-Cities celebrates the day with free pies and a competition of who knows the most numbers in pi.
Computers have calculated pi to its two-quadrillonth digit.
Students at WSU Tri- Cities didn't take it that far but some students knew about 23 digits, and more importantly everyone got pie.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities