Today is a special day for math lovers and it only comes around once a year, it's National Pi Day.
WSU Tri-Cities celebrates the day with free pies and a competition of who knows the most numbers in pi.
Computers have calculated pi to its two-quadrillonth digit.
Students at WSU Tri- Cities didn't take it that far but some students knew about 23 digits, and more importantly everyone got pie.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees