UPDATE - Firefighters tell Your Local ABC that a fire in Badger Canyon, which produced smoke that could be seen for miles, is fully contained.
The fire, which was first reported around 1 PM, off the north side of Badger Road and west of Dallas Road.
It is believed that the fire was started by all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and that 500 acres of natural cover burned.
No structures were damaged and no injuries were reported as multiple agencies responded.
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82