Castle Event Catering celebrates the opening of their new location which includes an event venue.
Castle Catering started in the Tri-Cities in 1996.
Today they opened their new commercial sized catering kitchen and event venue, Anthology.
Anthology can hold 200 seated guests inside and 350 guests on the lawn.
The new center is in a building that was previously a Hanford J Dorm.
Owner Kathy Craig said the floors windows and some of the doors are dorm originals.
Craig said they also plan on doing cooking and wine tasting classes in Anthology.
The word Anthology means a collection of short stories.
Craig said they chose this as the name because every event at Anthology is part of a collection of stories.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement