Castle Event Catering celebrates the opening of their new location which includes an event venue.
Castle Catering started in the Tri-Cities in 1996.
Today they opened their new commercial sized catering kitchen and event venue, Anthology.
Anthology can hold 200 seated guests inside and 350 guests on the lawn.
The new center is in a building that was previously a Hanford J Dorm.
Owner Kathy Craig said the floors windows and some of the doors are dorm originals.
Craig said they also plan on doing cooking and wine tasting classes in Anthology.
The word Anthology means a collection of short stories.
Craig said they chose this as the name because every event at Anthology is part of a collection of stories.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown