The Tri-Cities is on a roll with new businesses.
A new Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill has made its way to Richland.
Dozens of people camped out overnight in front of the restaurant to be the first ones in the door.
The first 25 people were rewarded with one free meal per week for an entire year.
Customers said they've been waiting months for the new location to open, it's just another addition to the many businesses popping up around the Queensgate area that has come a long way just in the last five years.
One man said aside from getting free meals for the next year, he's happy about camping in front of the restaurant last night because he found it to be a fun local activity.
"Just a fun thing to do with our kids to actually tailgate in the Tri-Cities, we don't get to do stuff like that," said Rolf Wuerch of Richland.
This is Costa Vida's fifth location in Washington state and third in the Tri-Cities.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds