The Tri-Cities is on a roll with new businesses.
A new Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill has made its way to Richland.
Dozens of people camped out overnight in front of the restaurant to be the first ones in the door.
The first 25 people were rewarded with one free meal per week for an entire year.
Customers said they've been waiting months for the new location to open, it's just another addition to the many businesses popping up around the Queensgate area that has come a long way just in the last five years.
One man said aside from getting free meals for the next year, he's happy about camping in front of the restaurant last night because he found it to be a fun local activity.
"Just a fun thing to do with our kids to actually tailgate in the Tri-Cities, we don't get to do stuff like that," said Rolf Wuerch of Richland.
This is Costa Vida's fifth location in Washington state and third in the Tri-Cities.
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman
- Deal in principle reached on Washington state operating budget
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know