Yakima has new manager to head up its emergency preparedness and gang-free initiative programs.
Former Tucson police captain Perry Tarrant begins his first day on the job today -- he has spent over 30 years in Arizona, serving in the police department.
Tarrant's duties will include bringing the GFI into full operation, while coordinating the emergency response plans.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location