Today is the grand opening of a new housing project in Kennewick.
Perry Suites provides an independent living atmosphere for adults with developmental or physical disabilities.
There are 14 apartments, a community room, and a community garden for residents.
The $3 million project broke ground last August and used federal, state, county and city funding along with donations.
Modern Living Services is still raising funds to build another complex and will hold the Jingle and Jazz fundraiser in November.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities