Lourdes Medical Center in Pasco now has a new joint and spine center.
The expanded space has 10 beds, VIP parking, an updated lobby, and a full on-site rehabilitation gym.
The center's director says it's important to have an orthopedic unit that doesn't have the typical hospital feel.
The joint and spine center already performs the most orthopedic surgeries in the area.
With the expansion, the unit will be able to perform about 1,000 surgeries a year.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape