Lourdes Medical Center in Pasco now has a new joint and spine center.
The expanded space has 10 beds, VIP parking, an updated lobby, and a full on-site rehabilitation gym.
The center's director says it's important to have an orthopedic unit that doesn't have the typical hospital feel.
The joint and spine center already performs the most orthopedic surgeries in the area.
With the expansion, the unit will be able to perform about 1,000 surgeries a year.
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident