Today is day three for new Pasco City Manger Dave Zabell.
He is replacing Gary Crutchfield who retired after 30 years.
Zabell said he respects everything Crutchfield did for the city of Pasco.
"I've known Gary professionally for many years it's a big measuring stick to live up to, the advantage of it is that he's done a great job here the organization of it is in great shape that makes a job for us continuing on at the city here to do that work a lot easier," said Zabell.
He siad he has spent all of his first three days swamped with meetings.
His first goal is to get on the same page as the city council so they can come up with strategies to meet all future goals.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds