Today is day three for new Pasco City Manger Dave Zabell.
He is replacing Gary Crutchfield who retired after 30 years.
Zabell said he respects everything Crutchfield did for the city of Pasco.
"I've known Gary professionally for many years it's a big measuring stick to live up to, the advantage of it is that he's done a great job here the organization of it is in great shape that makes a job for us continuing on at the city here to do that work a lot easier," said Zabell.
He siad he has spent all of his first three days swamped with meetings.
His first goal is to get on the same page as the city council so they can come up with strategies to meet all future goals.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters