Pasco City Council members approve a plan to build a new police station.
The $8,000,000 facility will be located just behind the current police station and city hall on this grass field.
The 15-year bond that will be used to cover the costs will be repaid with a public safety tax that passed in November 2011.
Construction is expected to begin in the spring of 2015.
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima