Pasco City Council members approve a plan to build a new police station.
The $8,000,000 facility will be located just behind the current police station and city hall on this grass field.
The 15-year bond that will be used to cover the costs will be repaid with a public safety tax that passed in November 2011.
Construction is expected to begin in the spring of 2015.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation