The Kennewick Police Department now has a new corporal.
Detective Aaron Clem served on the Tri-Cities violent gang task force for 7 years and will now be moving on to his new position as corporal,
Corporal Clem has been with the Kennewick Police Department for 17 years.
Corporal Clem helped start the FBI drug unit in the Tri-Cities.
He said he is looking forward to serving Kennewick and the rest of the Tri-Cities in his new position.
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape