The Kennewick Police Department now has a new corporal.
Detective Aaron Clem served on the Tri-Cities violent gang task force for 7 years and will now be moving on to his new position as corporal,
Corporal Clem has been with the Kennewick Police Department for 17 years.
Corporal Clem helped start the FBI drug unit in the Tri-Cities.
He said he is looking forward to serving Kennewick and the rest of the Tri-Cities in his new position.
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans