A former Kingspoint Christian School teacher accused of sexually molesting a minor waives his right to a speedy trial in a Benton County courtroom this morning.
Brian Scott Dean's trial for second-degree child molestation will begin July 28th.
Court documents show in January, a 13-year-old girl was in Dean's care when he allegedly touched her innappropriately, the girl told her parents the next day.
Dean posted bail in the amount of $10,000.
Calls to Kingspoint Christian School were not returned.
Dean will be back in court for his pre-trial July 17th.
- 7 dead in Kashmir cable car accident
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt