A former Kingspoint Christian School teacher accused of sexually molesting a minor waives his right to a speedy trial in a Benton County courtroom this morning.
Brian Scott Dean's trial for second-degree child molestation will begin July 28th.
Court documents show in January, a 13-year-old girl was in Dean's care when he allegedly touched her innappropriately, the girl told her parents the next day.
Dean posted bail in the amount of $10,000.
Calls to Kingspoint Christian School were not returned.
Dean will be back in court for his pre-trial July 17th.
- Senate Passes construction budget
- Trios Health to layoff employees due to debt
- Brothers face murder trial together in Pasco slaying
- Murder suspect was flirting with women at his slain wife's funeral, witness said
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest