Work on an urban wine and artisan village in Kenneiwck is moving forward.
The Columbia Gardens Wine and Artisan Village is being developed adjacent to Clover Island.
The Port and the City of Kennewick are partnering together to revitalize the area along Columbia Drive with wine as their key ingredient.
The new village will be set just off the river shoreline, and is expected to serve as a major tourism attraction.
The new wine and artisan village is expected to begin the first phase of construction later this year.
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look