Work on an urban wine and artisan village in Kenneiwck is moving forward.
The Columbia Gardens Wine and Artisan Village is being developed adjacent to Clover Island.
The Port and the City of Kennewick are partnering together to revitalize the area along Columbia Drive with wine as their key ingredient.
The new village will be set just off the river shoreline, and is expected to serve as a major tourism attraction.
The new wine and artisan village is expected to begin the first phase of construction later this year.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters