Congressional candidate Dan Newhouse holds a press conference with campaign supporters.
Other representatives such as Norm Johnson and Curtis King showed their support for Newhouse -- who is currently running for the 4th congressional district seat, following Doc Hastings retirement announcement.
Newhouse is the former state Director of the Department of Agriculture.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome