Franklin County prosecutor Shawn Sant and Pasco Police said they will hold a news conference tomorrow at 3 p.m. to discuss the findings in the shooting of Stephan Aceves.
Aceves was shot last month while inside of a home on Savary Drive in Pasco by homeowner Rudy Ontiveros.
Aceves' family said he was drinking the night of the shooting and they thinkhe went to the wrong house by mistake.
A toxicology report was done and those findings will be announced at the news conference.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome