People from around the Nile Valley are coming together this weekend to celebrate the 39th annual Nile Valley Days.
The weekend long event takes place at Jim Sprick Community Park, where residents could listen to live music, enjoy outdoor food, and compete in activities such as axe throwing.
Coordinators say the event, which also serves as a fundraiser for the park and various organizations, attracts about 400 people from around the valley every year.
The Nile Valley Days are held the third weekend of July every year.
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials