People from around the Nile Valley are coming together this weekend to celebrate the 39th annual Nile Valley Days.
The weekend long event takes place at Jim Sprick Community Park, where residents could listen to live music, enjoy outdoor food, and compete in activities such as axe throwing.
Coordinators say the event, which also serves as a fundraiser for the park and various organizations, attracts about 400 people from around the valley every year.
The Nile Valley Days are held the third weekend of July every year.
- Sunnyside police officer resigns after domestic violence allegations
- Layton Park vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Deputies investigating Kennewick woman's unknown cause of death
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market