With the weather heating up and snow melting away, we've checked around the area to see if flooding has been an issue.
Benton County Emergency Services tells Your Local ABC's as of right now, flooding is not an issue.
The gage height in the Yakima River is currently 4 ft. and action level is 11 ft.
Local places that normally have flooding issues such as the West Richland Golf Course and the Beach RV Park in Benton City have no reports of flooding.
Yakima County Emergency Management tells us that there are also no flooding concerns in that county right now.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires