With the weather heating up and snow melting away, we've checked around the area to see if flooding has been an issue.
Benton County Emergency Services tells Your Local ABC's as of right now, flooding is not an issue.
The gage height in the Yakima River is currently 4 ft. and action level is 11 ft.
Local places that normally have flooding issues such as the West Richland Golf Course and the Beach RV Park in Benton City have no reports of flooding.
Yakima County Emergency Management tells us that there are also no flooding concerns in that county right now.
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing