The City of Walla Walla decides against a marijuana moratorium.
The city council voted four to three in a meeting last night.
Instead, Walla Walla will just keep it's interim zoning ordinance, which are local regulations it will have for the production and distribution of marijuana.
The city does not think another moratorium discussion will come up again.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest