The City of Walla Walla decides against a marijuana moratorium.
The city council voted four to three in a meeting last night.
Instead, Walla Walla will just keep it's interim zoning ordinance, which are local regulations it will have for the production and distribution of marijuana.
The city does not think another moratorium discussion will come up again.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location