State Representative Norm Johnson announcing he will run for a fourth term today.
He serves on five House committees including transportation and is the ranking Republican member on the community development, housing and tribal affairs committee.
Johnson also serves on the rules committee and was just appointed to fill a vacancy on the K-12 education committee.
He says his priorities continue to be public safety and education and finds it an honor to serve people of the 14th district.
- Does the Dubai Frame depict an ugly picture?
- Legislature passes bill targeting prohibited gun buyers
- Mother of South Carolina murder suspect dies
- Doctor's arrest brings attention to US female circumcisions
- North Korea detains US citizen; at least 3rd American being held
- Islamic Center burglarized in West Richland