The Northwest Cancer Clinic will be offering Free Prostate Cancer Screening Wednesday August 20th, Thursday August 21st, and Friday August 22nd, from 4pm-6pm.
Local prostate cancer experts will be on hand to discuss key topics regarding prostate cancer and prostate cancer screening. The Physician Volunteer Team includes: Dr. Robert Chin, Dr. Sheila Rege, Dr. Eugene Hong -Radiation Oncologists at Northwest Cancer Clinic and Dr. Fred Foss, Dr. Naeem Chavla, Dr. Animesh Sahai, - Tri-Cities area Urologists. The screening is co-sponsored by Quest Diagnostics.
Prostate Cancer Screening is generally recommended for men over 50 and in special circumstances for men over 40. In 2014, about 233,000 American men will be diagnosed with this disease. Prostate cancer is the second most common type of cancer among men in this country.
RSVP to (509) 987-1800 to minimize waiting. Walk-ins are welcome.
For more information on Prostate Cancer go to www.nwcancerclinic.com
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres
- Storm cleanup turns into neighborhood effort
- Graffiti uptick in Finley prompts law enforcement crackdown