If you love getting a peak at great restaurants and breweries then tune into Northwest Food and Brew this Saturday on KAPP/KVEW! The show is hosted by Mike Gonzalez, Evening Anchor at KAPP/KVEW ABC.
Gonzalez says he's excited about exploring restaurants and breweries from around the state. "I've always loved food and showcasing the people who are involved in the industry. They have such passion, creativity and a love for what they do every day. For me to be able to give viewers in inside look is such an incredible honor," said Gonzalez.
In the first show you'll get an inside look at CLICK ON THESE: Fredy's Steakhouse in Kennewick, T-Mac's in Walla, Las Chiquillas in Walla, Bale Breaker Brewery in Yakima, Sergio's Tortilla Factory in Spokane and Ginger Asian Bistro also in Spokane. Gonzalez says the show is a labor of love. "I've been hosting food shows for almost ten years now. I never get bored visiting restaurants." says Gonzalez.
"Working with breweries is a new phase in my career. We have such an emerging industry across the Northwest that my natural curiosity is drawing me towards the craft brew scene. The men and women of this industry have such passion for the beer, I can't wait to tell their stories," says Gonzalez.
The show airs on KAPP/KVEW over the air, cable on Dish and Direct TV.
- Grant County Sheriff's Office responds to drive by shooting
- Horse-drawn wagon rides will return to Yakima for holiday season
- Tri-City Youth Soccer Association donates $4,000 to athletes college education
- McCurley Integrity Dealership donates $15,000 toward Thanksgiving meals
- Culinary students sharpen skills and raise money toward education