Washington State Patrol had a field day for traffic stops Wednesday.
More than 10 exotic cars were pulled over in a few hours, according to Trooper Brian Moore, who's now tweeting for drivers to #slowdown.
They were all traveling in the ball park of 100 miles per hour, Moore said.
A green Lamborghini was impounded after it was stopped twice for traveling 99 mph and 102 mph; once in Kittitas County and again in Grant County, Moore said.
He said all of them were heading to the Gold Rush Rally in Spokane today.
- Kennewick man sentenced to 5 years for sending nude photos, trying to have sex with young girl
- Benton City man sentenced to 20 years for repeatedly raping 13-year-old
- TONIGHT: Dramatic new video of local ex-cop using excessive force; interview w TEDxRichland speaker
- Home invasion shooting suspect arrested in Pasco
- Washington Superior Court judge pleads guilty to DUI
- Video released of Milton-Freewater officer using excessive force against inmate