Washington State Patrol had a field day for traffic stops Wednesday.
More than 10 exotic cars were pulled over in a few hours, according to Trooper Brian Moore, who's now tweeting for drivers to #slowdown.
They were all traveling in the ball park of 100 miles per hour, Moore said.
A green Lamborghini was impounded after it was stopped twice for traveling 99 mph and 102 mph; once in Kittitas County and again in Grant County, Moore said.
He said all of them were heading to the Gold Rush Rally in Spokane today.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater