Washington State Patrol had a field day for traffic stops Wednesday.
More than 10 exotic cars were pulled over in a few hours, according to Trooper Brian Moore, who's now tweeting for drivers to #slowdown.
They were all traveling in the ball park of 100 miles per hour, Moore said.
A green Lamborghini was impounded after it was stopped twice for traveling 99 mph and 102 mph; once in Kittitas County and again in Grant County, Moore said.
He said all of them were heading to the Gold Rush Rally in Spokane today.
- Human remains found in Milton-Freewater fire
- Tri-Cities steps up to help rescue dog with severed spine
- Kidnapping murder suspect appears in court
- Deputies, Crime Stoppers look to arrest alien charged with attempted murder
- Trump, Congress punt again on critical Obamacare subsidies
- Woman choked in Columbia Park, police seek suspect and witnesses