A man accused of setting a woman on fire earlier this month pleads not guilty in Yakima County Superior Court.
Stuart Bachman is accused of assaulting Elva Grant during a domestic dispute, dousing her with a liquid substance, and setting her on fire.
Court documents state Grant suffered burns to her upper body and some of her face.
Grant was taken to Seattle to be treated for her burns, she has since then returned to Yakima.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes