A man accused of setting a woman on fire earlier this month pleads not guilty in Yakima County Superior Court.
Stuart Bachman is accused of assaulting Elva Grant during a domestic dispute, dousing her with a liquid substance, and setting her on fire.
Court documents state Grant suffered burns to her upper body and some of her face.
Grant was taken to Seattle to be treated for her burns, she has since then returned to Yakima.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced