The Nuclear Regulatory Commission staff will meet in Richland tonight with representatives of Energy Northwest to discuss the agency's 2013 assessment of safety performance for the Columbia Generating Station.
The meeting, which is open to the public, begins at 5:30 p.m. in the Walkley Room of the Energy Northwest Training Center, 3000 George Washington Way in Richland.
In addition to the performance assessment, the NRC staff will be available to answer questions from the public on the safety performance of Columbia Generating Station, as well as the NRC's role in ensuring safe plant operation.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires