Pasco Police officers arrested a man in connection with a shooting that took place on Clark St. around 3:30 this afternoon.
Witnesses said two men were in an altercation when one pulled out a revolver and shot the other.
The victim suffered one gunshot wound to the chest. He is in stable condition at Kadlec Regional Medical Center.
Some witnesses in front of the Tri-Cites Union Gospel Mission notified an employee that they believed the suspect was sitting right outside the mission.
The mission is just a few yards away from where the shooting took place.
The Gospel Mission employee said it appears the suspect was intoxicated.
The employees also said the suspect has caused problems in the area before, getting into fist fights and being publically intoxicated.
Officers have not confirmed that the man they arrested is the shooting suspect, but the man did fit the description.
Several eye witnesses told Your Local ABC that the man in handcuffs was the man they saw shooting the gun.
Pasco police officers are still on the scene questioning witnesses and neighbors.
Anyone with information on this shooting is asked to contact the Pasco Police Department.
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US