Pasco Police officers arrested a man in connection with a shooting that took place on Clark St. around 3:30 this afternoon.
Witnesses said two men were in an altercation when one pulled out a revolver and shot the other.
The victim suffered one gunshot wound to the chest. He is in stable condition at Kadlec Regional Medical Center.
Some witnesses in front of the Tri-Cites Union Gospel Mission notified an employee that they believed the suspect was sitting right outside the mission.
The mission is just a few yards away from where the shooting took place.
The Gospel Mission employee said it appears the suspect was intoxicated.
The employees also said the suspect has caused problems in the area before, getting into fist fights and being publically intoxicated.
Officers have not confirmed that the man they arrested is the shooting suspect, but the man did fit the description.
Several eye witnesses told Your Local ABC that the man in handcuffs was the man they saw shooting the gun.
Pasco police officers are still on the scene questioning witnesses and neighbors.
Anyone with information on this shooting is asked to contact the Pasco Police Department.
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima