Two officers involved in shootings a few weeks ago are cleared to go back to work next week.
Officer Casey Gillette will return to work after police say he shot Rocendo Arias at a carwash, when he approached his car and saw Arias holding a gun.
Arias died from that shot, the gun was later determined to be a replica.
Another Yakima officer will return to work after a shooting on Viola Avenue.
Police responded to a domestic violence dispute, when the suspect refused to drop his weapon, the officer shot him -- he was not killed.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities