The OIC (Opportunities Industrialization Center) of Washington in Yakima is putting on a display to celebrate black history month.
The display is being held at the gymnasium on North 9th Avenue -- it features art and artifacts that depict African American contributions to America, dating as far back as the slavery times.
The exhibit will be held through the end of the week from 10 am through 4 pm and is free to the public.
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River
- Evidence builds as witnesses testify in Beckford murder trial