The OIC (Opportunities Industrialization Center) of Washington in Yakima is putting on a display to celebrate black history month.
The display is being held at the gymnasium on North 9th Avenue -- it features art and artifacts that depict African American contributions to America, dating as far back as the slavery times.
The exhibit will be held through the end of the week from 10 am through 4 pm and is free to the public.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself