Beginning Monday, January 6th, construction will begin on a portion of Phase 3 of the Olympia Street reconstruction project. 27th Ave. to 36th Ave. with be closed through the end of February. People who live south of 36th Ave. will need to use Vancouver Street. No traffic will be allowed to go through on Olympia Street, but Highlands Drive will still be open.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome