Beginning Monday, January 6th, construction will begin on a portion of Phase 3 of the Olympia Street reconstruction project. 27th Ave. to 36th Ave. with be closed through the end of February. People who live south of 36th Ave. will need to use Vancouver Street. No traffic will be allowed to go through on Olympia Street, but Highlands Drive will still be open.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself