From the Yakima PD-
On 02-16-14 at 1951 hrs, multiple Yakima Police Officers responded to a convenience store in the 1800 block of East Nob Hill for a report of an armed robbery that had just occurred. Two males allegedly entered the store. Before leaving, one of the males pulled out a handgun from his waistband and demanded money from the register. The cashier complied with the robber’s demands. After obtaining the money, the pair of suspects fled on foot.
A quick response from officers and a successful K-9 track resulted in one of the suspects being arrested a few blocks away. The only injuries reported were the suspect’s minor injuries received from the police K-9. The suspect was booked into the Yakima County Jail where he will face armed robbery charges. The 2nd suspect was not located and remains at large.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war