A Stanfield Oregon woman dies in a crash near Adams Friday night.
Oregon State Police say 53 year old Sharon Kay Monk was Northbound on Highway 11 when she traveled off the road, went down an embankment and rolled.
She was transported by air ambulance to a local hospital where she later died. Police continue to investigate.
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'