A Stanfield Oregon woman dies in a crash near Adams Friday night.
Oregon State Police say 53 year old Sharon Kay Monk was Northbound on Highway 11 when she traveled off the road, went down an embankment and rolled.
She was transported by air ambulance to a local hospital where she later died. Police continue to investigate.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities