A Stanfield Oregon woman dies in a crash near Adams Friday night.
Oregon State Police say 53 year old Sharon Kay Monk was Northbound on Highway 11 when she traveled off the road, went down an embankment and rolled.
She was transported by air ambulance to a local hospital where she later died. Police continue to investigate.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget