A Stanfield Oregon woman dies in a crash near Adams Friday night.
Oregon State Police say 53 year old Sharon Kay Monk was Northbound on Highway 11 when she traveled off the road, went down an embankment and rolled.
She was transported by air ambulance to a local hospital where she later died. Police continue to investigate.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop