Richland’s outdoor Friday family movie night begins this Friday, June 20, through September 5. This year, the movies will be shown in one of four outdoor locations beginning with Columbia Point Golf Course and ending with Badger Mountain Park.
The movies typically begin at dusk, but plan to arrive earlier to get a good seat and to participate in pre-movie activities. Blankets and picnic baskets are encouraged and although chairs are allowed, please be considerate of those around you by placing them near the back or sides.
Friday’s movie is Despicable Me 2. Future movies include Frozen, Monster’s University, Bears, Nut Job, Free Birds, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 and The Lego Movie.
The Friday family movie night is sponsored by Richland Parks and Recreation and Windermere Group One. For more information call 942-7529, or visit www.richlandparksandrec.com/movies
- Search amplifies in forest west of Naches for 20-year-old missing since Friday
- Amazon Prime Day promo starts night of July 10, now 30 hours
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time