The owners of The Gorge Amphitheater in central Washington are considering a big expansion of the concert venue.
The Grant County Planning Department has received a request from Live Nation for major changes.
Live Nation applied this month to change its land use classification from Recreation Development to Master Planned Resort. The company wants to open a restaurant, cafT, cabins, outdoor cinema, grocery and camping stores, more stage space, additional RV spaces and more camping locations on the sprawling site.
If approved, the work would begin next year and add more than 1,000 camping sites.
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82