Three Yakima men are in jail after admitting to shooting a car's windshield with a paintball gun.
Nick Brisbin, Quenton Flynn and Davon Flynn were Westbound on 45th Avenue last night, when they shot a passing car with their paintball gun. That driver turned around and was able to get the suspect's license plate as they drove off.
All three men were later arrested for reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor.
No damage or injuries were reported.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland