Three Yakima men are in jail after admitting to shooting a car's windshield with a paintball gun.
Nick Brisbin, Quenton Flynn and Davon Flynn were Westbound on 45th Avenue last night, when they shot a passing car with their paintball gun. That driver turned around and was able to get the suspect's license plate as they drove off.
All three men were later arrested for reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor.
No damage or injuries were reported.
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state