Suspect of Pasco armed robbery was arrested in Kennewick.
According to a Kennewick Police news release Juan Manuel Reyes,25, was wanted for stealing a vehicle at gunpoint in Pasco earlier this week.
Saturday afternoon a citizen called dispatch and reported that the suspect was in the area of North Morain Street and West Clearwater Avenue.
At about the same time an off duty Kennewick Detective called with the same information and named the suspect as Juan Manuel Reyes.
Kennewick patrol units found Reyes at a bus stop and took him into custody.
Kennewick Police say Reyes had a realistic looking BB handgun in his waistband when he was arrested.
Police do not know if that handgun was the same one used during the robbery.
Reyes has been booked into the Franklin County Jail on suspicion of robbery in the first degree.
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials