The Pasco City Council voted unanimously last night to appoint Mr. Dave Zabell as City Manager, pending contract approval.
Mr. Zabell has been in local government for over 33 years, and is currently the City Manager for the City of Fife, Washington, a position he has held since 2011. Prior to that he was Assistant City Manager for Yakima, Washington, from 2005-2011, Public Works Director for the City of Bothell, Washington, for five years, and he was with the City of Marysville, Washington, from 1985 - 2000, serving in positions including Engineer, Public Works Director and he was City Administrator for the last seven years. Mr. Zabell has a Master of Public Administration degree from the University of Washington, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Administration from Upper Iowa University.
Mr. Zabell’s official starting date will be announced once his contract is approved by the Council, an action that may take place as soon as the June 23rd meeting.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call