The Pasco Farmers Market opened this morning for its 28th season.
The market is located at the corner of S. 4th Avenue and W. Columbia St. in Downtown Pasco. Over 25 vendors were on hand for the market, with 12 new vendors expected to join in the coming year.
The Pasco Farmers Market will be open from now until October 25th. The market will be open on Saturdays from 8AM to 1PM, and Wednesdays from 8AM until Noon.
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway