The Pasco Farmers Market opened this morning for its 28th season.
The market is located at the corner of S. 4th Avenue and W. Columbia St. in Downtown Pasco. Over 25 vendors were on hand for the market, with 12 new vendors expected to join in the coming year.
The Pasco Farmers Market will be open from now until October 25th. The market will be open on Saturdays from 8AM to 1PM, and Wednesdays from 8AM until Noon.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities