The City of Pasco's Cinco de Mayo celebration commenced today. Along with food vendors, and the opening of the Pasco Farmers Market, saw the annual Cinco de Mayo Parade.
In its 23 year, the parade started at 11AM. Hundreds of spectators were along the parade route, with kids waiting for free candy from the parade participants.
There was a horse show, and entertainment until 5pm.
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell